Insight is a comprehensive metering suite designed for post production and broadcast applications. This latest software from audio specialists iZotope offers a full suite of audio analysis and metering tools, perfect for visualising changes made during mixing and mastering, troubleshooting problematic mixes, and ensuring compliance with broadcast loudness standards.
Fully customisable and scalable, Insight allows you to visually monitor all relevant information from your stereo or surround mix in a convenient floating window. With level meters, loudness meters, a spectrogram, spectrum analyzer, vectorscope, surround scope, and a loudness history graph, Insight allows you to keep an eye as well as an ear on your mix at all times.
- Immediately detect potential mix problems through real-time visual monitoring and color-coded alerts.
- Ensure your audio is fully compliant with current loudness standards with forward-thinking tools that adhere to standards like BS.1770-1/2/3.
- Perform deep and flexible analysis with zoomable meters and the ability to route audio from any tracks or buses to Insight.
- Design your ideal metering plug-in by choosing the meters you want to view, customizing them, and resizing the Insight window to fit your current workflow.
- Get an extensive suite of metering tools in a single plug-in, including true-peak level meters, loudness meters, loudness history graph, stereo vectorscope, surround meter, 2D/3D spectrogram, and spectrum analyzer.
SPECIAL INTRODUCTORY PRICE!
Buy Insight before the 19th November and pay only £299 / €369 (normal RRP £339 / €419).
Videos, screenshots and full product details at: