Your new mixing assistant has arrived – introducing iZotope Neutron
Plus new Music Production Bundle 2 offers incredible value for money
Combining world-first features such as Track Assistant and Masking Meter, iZotope Neutron can listen to your audio, identify instruments, and offer tailored starting points for creating powerful mixes with focus and clarity. Neutron acts like a virtual assistant, leaving all the creative control to you.
Meet your new assistant…
An industry first, Neutron’s new Track Assistant lets you create a custom preset based on your audio to get you to a faster starting point so you can focus on what’s most important – your creativetake on the mix. It’s like having an assistant engineer at your disposal 24/7.
What makes Track Assistant so unique:
- Automatically detects different instrument types like guitar, vocals, bass, and drums
- Creates custom, optimal starting points based on your audio tracks
- Offers three levels of power, from Subtle to Medium to Aggressive
- Adds Neutrino’s Spectral Shaping sound for subtle focus and clarity
- Intelligently places EQ nodes and creates an EQ curve
- Sets optimal settings for signal flow, including single or multiband processing
- Smartly places crossovers in multiband modes
- Selects Compressor style (Digital or Vintage) and automatically sets settings (Threshold, Attack, Release, and Ratio)
- Selects Exciter algorithm blend and dials in a custom amount tuned to the audio
Unmask your mix
Another industry first, Neutron’s Masking Meter allows you to visually identify perceptual frequency collisions, which can result in guitars masking lead vocals, bass covering up drums, and otherissues that can cause a “muddy” or overly crowded mix. Toggle seamlessly between any two tracks to carve out sonic space and ensure that each instrument has its own place to shine.
iZotope’s best processing yet
Neutron features some of the best audio processing iZotope has ever created allowing you to achieve better sounding mixes inside your digital audio workstation. It includes five industry leadingmixing processors, all zero-latency capable, including a static/dynamic Equalizer, two multiband Compressors, a multiband Exciter, and a multiband Transient Shaper, as well as an ultra low-latencyBS.1770 True Peak Limiter – perfect for all your mixing needs.
iZotope Neutron is available now in both Standard and Advanced versions with introductory savings of up to 20% PLUS buy from timespace.com and you’ll receive ASKVideo’s Neutron video tutorialpackage absolutely free!
If you´re an existing iZotope product user, the variety of crossgrade options give you the chance to make even bigger savings with up to 60% off.
ALSO NOW AVAILABLE…
The Music Production Bundle 2 features over £1500-worth of iZotope mixing, mastering and vocal production tools for an introductory offer price of £369 (normally £519). If you already own a Standardor Advanced iZotope product, or the Music Production Bundle 1, you could get the whole bundle from as little as £149!*
The Music Production Bundle 2 includes:
- Neutron Advanced
- RX Plug-in Pack
- Ozone 7 Advanced
- Nectar 2 Production Suite
- Trash 2
For full details about Neutron, Music Production Bundle 2 and all crossgrades visit: