CYCLONE – Sampling Meets Synthesis
CYCLONE is the ultimate Kontakt synth solution! Instantly transform your musical dreams into reality with CYCLONE, a powerhouse virtual instrument containing over 325 instruments and multis ranging from multi-layer motion pads and cinematic harmonic instruments to dub step inspired basses, electronic hybrid leads, and experimental drum kits. Whether on a tight deadline, in need of inspirational presets and production tools, or looking to dig deep and create your own, CYCLONE delivers it all with its multi presets and instruments that can be quickly tweaked right on the interface for instant transformation.
How It’s ORGANIZED
CYCLONE is intuitively organized and divided into specific useful categories:
- Construction Kits
- Instrument Stacks
- One Note Glory
Sampling Meet Synthesis – The Interface
Sample Logic has reinvented the user interface from the ground up! The core of CYCLONE is focused around the user interface and experience, providing the freedom to infinitely transform samples into awesome twisted evolving synths with enormous power. The interface still includes Sample Logic’s signature Multi-core Effect Sequencers, Triggers, and Arpeggigater and now rises to new heights with several new features such as:
- A powerfully voracious LFO section
- The first-ever Kontakt additive synthesis engine called “Wave”
- An easy to modulate and sequence “Pitch” section
- A new group mixer section for blending samples and synthesis
Sickly Twisted – The LFOs
Wobble is here! With the newly created LFO section, modulating multiple effects simultaneously has never been easier. The powerful new LFO section allows for quick and easy custom sound sculpting and motion. Whether programming a dub bass to duck around a drum pattern, or using velocity controlled LFOs for subtle modulation effects on the fly, these powerful LFOs are up to the task.
Here are the effects that have LFO:
- Filter -> Lo-frequency
- Filter -> Hi-frequency
- Filter -> Resonance
- LoFi -> Sample Rate
- Distortion -> Drive
Wave – Additive Synthesis Engine
How can there be a CYCLONE without waves?
“Wave” is the first-ever Kontakt additive synthesis engine. With this new and transposable wave section, waveforms can be added to the instrument’s overall sound. This leads to endless customization and massive synths. In addition, each waveform volume can be sequenced via a multi-core effect sequencer. Wave can be used in many ways, here are just a few examples:
- Add a sine wave transposed down a few octaves to add sub and thicken up a bass
- Sequence a wavetable volume to add a motion layer on top of a static pad
- Transpose a wave up a few octaves to add harmonics and make the overall instrument brighter
- Transpose a wave down a 5th to create harmonic instruments
MULTIS & MULTI SCRIPT MACROS
One of the most powerful features in CYCLONE are the powerful “Multi Script Macros”, first introduced in Cinematic Guitars 2. Now more twisted than ever, Multi Script Macros can be automated by using the new macro knob step sequencers, resulting in real-time macro sequencing and instrument parameter control. On top of that, each of the 6 macro knobs can be assigned to any combination of instrument parameters within a multi. Multi script macros are completely customizable and can be easily created and saved. By design, any combination of instrument interface parameters can be assigned to a single macro. Whether performing live or automating a multi in a DAW, Multi Script Macros are the perfect production solution.
- Over 325 Instruments and Multis delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just under 3 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- NI Kontakt 5 Player with native 64-bit support
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.03 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.0.3 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.7 or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 or Windows 8 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 3 GB free disk space for CYCLONE sample content
Kontkat is continously being updated. For the latest system compatibilities visit the Native Instruments website.
For more info visit:
Available April, 22ND 2013 as a Direct Download!
Pre-order before April 22nd to receive a discount.