Wave Alchemy has announced the release of SFX Collection 02, an epic collection of next-generation sound effects, cinematic trailer tools and cutting-edge transitional FX elements
Delivering 2.1GB of stunningly produced special effects samples, SFX Collection 02 pushes the boundaries of modern sound design, combining creative digital effects processing, granular re-synthesis and intricate automation with sought after analogue synths, legendary effects devices and unique live field recordings.
Expect to find a versatile selection of twisted impacts and slams, huge risers and intense builds, sublime falls and breakdown FX as well as complex transitional elements and much more.
SFX Collection 02 is an essential tool for cutting-edge dance music production, cinematic sound design and game audio.
What’s included in the collection?
826 24-bit, 100% royalty free sound effects samples
- Impacts – 55 enormous collisions, sub bombs and multi layered, expressive impacts
- Cinematic Slams – 68 apocalyptic slams, epic crashes and cinematic explosions
- Cymbal FX– 58 uniquely processed crash effects, other worldly-gongs and mutated cymbals
- Uplifters – 64 risers, lifters and hair-raising ascents. Including complex granular risers, brutal uplifters, multi-layered tonal sweeps and epic one minute long tension builders
- Downshifters – 55 down-sweeps, falls and descenders. Including bottomless descents, uniquely processed tonal falls and hugely complex down-shifts
- Noise Tools – 83 processed white noise effects including intense build-ups, washed out sweeps, spinning dopplers and heavily mutated noise effects. Noise Tools have been created with unique sounding instruments such as the Oberheim OB8, Roland Jupiter 8 and Korg MS-20. These source sounds have been creatively treated through a wealth of analogue filters, experimental effects chains and various re-synthesis methods
- Risers & Falls – 55 pressure building sweeps and drop down FX, perfect for creating tension within your mix
- Soundscapes & Ambience – 26 textural ambiences including evolving sound beds, alien landscapes and glitchy backdrops
- Synth Impacts & Stabs – 23 synthesized impacts, paranormal collisions and deep metallic slams
- Twisted Transition FX – 91 heavily processed and truly creative transition sounds including morphing granular effects, transformed foley recordings, undulated Doppler FX, spectral trickery and all manner of other sonic destruction!
- Analogue Synth FX – 247 extremely raw sounding audio effects which have been created using our extensive collection of high-end analogue studio equipment. Divided into sub categories such as ‘bass drops’ ‘jupiter 8 fx’ ‘miscellaneous’ and ‘noise’ this folder hosts a vast selection of powerful ‘dry’ analogue FX material – great for layering, further effecting and creating your own unique sound effects from! Expect huge dubstep style bass drops, subs and power downs, monstrous Jupiter 8 FX workouts, experimental bleeps and drones and a huge selection of powerful filtered noise sweeps and atmospheres
SFX Collection 02 has 16 ‘ready-to-play’ sampler patches for Kontakt, Reason NNXT, Halion, EXS24 and SFZ (Also available in Ableton Live Pack format).
Price: £44.95 (around $70)
A free taster pack which includes 60 samples! (160MB) taken directly from SFX Collection 02 is available to download from the Wave Alchemy website (registration required).
Available to Buy Online At: http://www.wavealchemy.co.uk/sfx_collection_02/pid91
Distributed by Loopmasters: http://www.loopmasters.com/wavealchemy
- Roland Jupiter 8
- Korg MS-20
- Future Retro XS
- Arp Odyssey
- Oberheim OB8
- Nord 3
- Moog Voyager + CV Expanders / Moogerfoogers
- Access Virus TI
- Schippmann Ebbe und Flut
- Oto Machines Biscuit
- Eventide DSP-7000
- Eventide DSP-4500
- Eventide H3000
- GRM Tools V3
- Cecilia Csound
- Soundtoys Native Bundle
- NI Reaktor
- API Preamps & Compressors
- Empirical Labs Fatso
- Elysia Xpressor
- Thermionic Culture Vulture
- Additional equipment for Foley recording / live sound