Better Music Distribution is very pleased to announce the latest releases from our partner Cinematique Instruments.
DRUMBOXES is a brand new drum modules line by Cinematique Instruments and is now available as individual Kontakt* Instruments.
The first two available drum modules are Rude Boy and Electro Partner.
Each one is now available for only $49.00 or as a bundle for $70.00 from www.bettermusicdistribution.com
The basic principle of DRUMBOXES is a four-fold layer drum set with loads of edit options adjusting the right screws! The DRUMBOXES are equipped with an interesting selection of sounds: Beach Towel Drums, Rehearsal Drums, Toy Drums, Glitchy Cans, Rhythmus Partner, Noiz & Raw, Electro 20.
Electro Partner is the electronica/ dance module, which will not exclude to use it in other music genres. It comes along with the following drum sets:
- Glitchy Cans is an assortment of thin glitchy noises
- Rythmus Partner is a wooden rhythm box from the 60ies
- Noiz and Raw is a selection of collected noises and other digital and analog sounds
- Electro 20 is a well-selected assortment of our huge Korg MS20 Drum Library. The sounds are available in 3 variations: original, heavy processed and distorted. Furthermore the Electro Partner comes along with three sets of Hi-Hat and nice selection of toms and useful percussion.
Rude Boy is the alternative guy, which comes along with the following drum sets:
- Beach Towel Drums is a fine selection of very dry and close-miced recorded natural acoustic drum kit
- Rehearsal Drums is a very raw rehearsal drum kit recorded very roughly
- Toy Drums is kids toy which costs 3 Euro
- Electro 20 is a well-selected assortment of our huge Korg MS20 drum library. The sounds are available in 3 variations: original, heavy processed and distorted.
- Furthermore the Rude Boy comes along with two sets of Hi-Hat and nice selection of toms, cymbals and useful percussion.
The drum module:
- 4fold layered drums: it gives you the ability to use it all-day!
- Individual tuning knobs of bass drum, snare, hi-hat and percussion
- Separate knobs to adjust the length for each of the four bass drums and snares
- Separate volume fader for each of the four snares, bass drums, hi-hat and the percussion
- Global EQs (high-pass, low-pass)
- Global reverb fader to set the reverb amount of 4 different selectable rooms (arena, club, bath and plate)
- Four timbre switches (loudness, presence, rotator, amped)
- Load/save feature to save and recall the complete drum setting
- Randomize: the famous function delivers uncountable variations and endless possibilities
- *Native Instruments Kontakt 4.22 or higher is required
- Synchronized to our host as well as standalone with the essential features:
- Easy sequencer workflow (1 click set the note, a 2nd to increases the velocity level, 3rd click to remove)
- 4 of 7 instruments are selectable out from 9 different instruments such as toms, wood, click, cymbals etc.
- Various signatures from 16/16 to 4/16 – necessary to realize signatures such as 6/8 (=12/16)
- Double or half time mode
- 3 shuffle modes, which correspond to the percentage of 25%, 33% and 52%.