Danish design and manufacturer introduces a new TMA-1 Studio headphone fusing culture, technology, sound and design with Jay-Z’s Grammy-winning sound engineer
COPENHAGEN, DENMARK – July 2, 2013 – AIAIAI, the Danish, designer and manufacturer of award-winning audio technology officially releases a professioheadphone engineered by Young Guru for the audio engineer and music producer, TMA-1 Studio Young Guru Edition.
The TMA-1 Studio Young Guru Edition is the latest professional headphone from acclaimed audio technology manufacturer AIAIAI designed and engineered in collaboration withGrammy-winning sound engineer Young Guru whose work includes Jay-Z, Kanye West, Drake, and Alicia Keys. The Young Guru Edition is design for the highly discerning on-the-go producer and sound engineer in need of a durable reference headphone that delivers high-quality, full clarity, detailed audio for the studio and on the road use. The professional reference headphone is centered on a signature sound design by Young Guru offering an accurate audio representation of a physical studio environment in a pair of headphone whether producing, mixing or engineering music.
- Sound – developed in collaboration with the Grammy-winning sound engineer, the Young Guru signature sound accurately replicates the studio environment for discerning reference monitoring, supported by a high-grade 40mm titanium driver.
- Cushions – the interchangeable earpads are made of soft Japanese memory foam polyurethane ensuring maximum comfort for lengthy sessions, while a high-quality microfiber material covers the earpads adding durability and an extra layer of comfort.
- Headband – the one-piece headband is designed for high durability to withstand daily use, and the polyurethane headband cushion is covered in a high-quality microfiber material for added comfort, while the adjustable earcups offer perfect ear positioning,
- Reduced Weight – the Young Guru Edition of the TMA-1 Studio is the lightest weighing TMA-1 model at just 180 grams (0.4 lbs), resulting in minimal weight-stress on the head during mixing sessions, making for a more comfortable fit and reducing listener fatigue.
- Cable & Plug – a robust all-metal plug with polished finish is accompanied by a top-grade, high-gauge flexible headphone cable designed to withstand the rigors of the road as well as minimize cable memory for ease-of-use in any listening environment.
- Transducer Principle: Dynamic, closed
- Driver Unit Size: 40 mm
- Impedance: 32±10% Ohm
- Frequency Response: 20 to 20.000 Hz
- Total Harmonic Distortion: <0.35%
- Sensitivity: 102±3dB
- Maximum Power: 30 mW
- Microphone Sensitivity: -42dB±3dB
- Microphone Directivity: Omni Directional
- Weight without cable: 180 Gram
For more general information about the project, please visit aiaiai.dk/youngguru