Altus, the Voice of Renaissance
Often misunderstood and surrounded by mystery the counter tenor is another milestone in Eduardo Tarilonte series of exceptional voices, Altus brings you a real counter tenor for your Renaissance and
Baroque music productions, for films, documentaries, video games and new age music.
Unparalleled realism…Pure inspiration
Altus is a unique solo vocal library featuring José Hernández Pastor, a countertenor with a magnificent expression and a truly beautiful and unique voice.
Altus is aimed at easily creating your own ultra-realistic melodies, without using any phrases. Altus offers a powerful and innovative word builder which combines 26 words (136 elements including words and their syllables) with 5 true legato and portamento vowels (a, e, i, o, u) All at your fingertips in one patch.
- 5 different true legatos and portamenti (a, e, i, o, u)
- a powerful word builder with words, 2 different articulations (fast and slow speeds).
- words can be splitted to offer a total of 136 words/syllables
- words can be combined with true legato vowel playing while the corresponding vowel is automatically selected
- 130 beautiful phrases
- 15 soundscapes, created from vocal samples
- dry recordings, allow you to set the reverb amount exactly to you needs.
Altus introduces a great and innovative new feature, allowing you to connect any word with all 5 true legato vowels to build realistic melodies without using any pre-recorded phrase.
Altus comes with the latest NI Kontakt Player!
Altus, The Voice of Renaissance
MSRP € 149.- £ 119.- $ 175.-