KeyLab MkII combines the comprehensive control of Arturia’s classic original KeyLab with the streamlined workflow and smart features of KeyLab Essential, while adding exciting new features and a new level of quality, expression, and luxury. KeyLab MkII is the must-have controller for professional music-makers.
- MIDI and USB compatible controller with recording software control thanks to the MCU/HUI protocol.
- 49 or 61 Arturia Pro-Feel semi-weighted keyboard with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- Rugged aluminium chassis
- Metal pitch bend and modulation wheels
- 4 CV outputs and 1 CV input for modular connectivity
- DAW Commands with magnetic overlays
- Total Analog Lab integration with dedicated “Category” buttons for quick navigation
- Three banks of 9 MIDI-assignable knobs, faders, and RGB buttons, preconfigured to work with Analog Lab 3 instruments
- 16 backlit RGB multi-function pads with velocity and pressure sensitivity
- 2 customizable chord modes
- 32-character LCD screen
- Sustain and expression pedal inputs, as well as 3 additional auxiliary pedal inputs
For more information on KeyLab MkII, as well as other controllers in Arturia’s range, visit the official Arturia website: