Released under the tagline “It’s time to upgrade your music”, AudioFuse Studio has been created to become the perfect “next step” audio interface. Packing a huge variety of features into its compact desktop case, AudioFuse Studio is second-to-none when it comes to versatility and workflow-enhancing features.
Find new depth at the recording stage, and more clarity when you mix; record drums in the Glyn Johns technique with 4 unparalleled, pristine preamps; connect your whole synth collection and jam with your studio monitors or headphones without turning your computer on; reamp dry guitars with dedicated instrument level outputs, or track a whole band using the ADAT expansion ports. AudioFuse Studio gives you all the studio tools you need with absolutely no compromise.
AudioFuse Studio key features:
• 4 premium DiscretePRO© preamps with independent Mic/Line circuits, with insert points for channels 1-4
• 4 additional line inputs, with inputs 5-6 commutable to Phono
• Highest quality Bluetooth audio receiver supporting aptX© and AAC©
• 2 pairs of balanced TRS outputs for speakers, with integrated A/B switching
• 2 independent stereo headphones outputs, with 6.35 and 3.5mm sockets
• 2 independent analog line outputs with reamp capability (instr. level output)
• Direct monitoring ultra-low latency internal mixers
• ADAT i/o allows for 8 additional inputs and 8 additional outputs, up to 96kHz
• Superb connectivity: MIDI i/o, backward compatible USB-C, S/PDIF i/o, Word clock input, output/thru on Cinch RCA
• 24-bit latest generation AD/DA converters at up to 192kHz sampling rate
• Leather-covered self-positioning protection cover
• Robust metal desktop chassis
• Powerful AudioFuse Control Center software to route audio and control master settings
• Amazing AudioFuse Creative Suite included
AudioFuse Studio also features a Bluetooth receiver, using the highest audiophile-quality codec for lightning fast workflow in the studio. Users can simply stream their devices to their studio monitors music without connecting a computer, or record demos, samples, or audio snippets direct from their clients’ phones into their DAWs.