Berlin, Germany | July 19, 2018
We’re excited to announce that the Beta of Bitwig Studio 2.4 is now ready for testing.
Here are some of the highlights of what’s new in Bitwig Studio 2.4:
- Revamped Sampler: Our Sampler received a big makeover with new features, granular and wavetable playback modes, and a new multisample editor with groups.
- MIDI channel support: Tracks and layers are now channel-aware and multitimbral.
- Modulation workflow improvements: Modulation mappings can now by copied between different sources and targets.
- Device updates: New Note FX Layer, Channel Filter, and Channel Map devices, as well as new modes in Bit-8.
- Modulator updates: New parameter sequencer (ParSeq-8), Note Counter, and improvements to Steps.
- And more…
Everyone with an active Upgrade Plan can download the Bitwig Studio 2.4 Beta installer from their Bitwig user account.
The full list of changes as well as more information on the new features is available our website, and within the changelog when downloading the installer.