iZotope release Ozone 8 and Neutron 2
Audio experts deliver a new evolution in mixing and mastering
iZotope have unveiled the next evolution of mixing and mastering with the joint release of Neutron 2 mixing console and Ozone 8 complete mastering suite, plus the Music Production Suite.
Boasting next-level plug-in communication, innovative workflows, and groundbreaking visual and analysis tools, these extraordinary new plug-ins will elevate your decisions when mixing and mastering.
The Advanced versions of Ozone 8 and Neutron 2 feature ground-breaking technology, including the ability to communicate with each other through the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in. This new level of inter-plugin communication puts more power in users’ hands, allowing them to achieve tonally balanced, professional mixes and masters that sound great in any listening environment.
Master your audio with over fifteen years of audio industry firsts at your fingertips. Ozone 8 introduces a wealth of brand new remarkable features including the following highlights;
- Dial in the perfect tonal balance with the new Tonal Balance Control plug-in, which can access any instance of Ozone across all your tracks
- Communicate with Neutron 2 Advanced (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow
- Create a custom preset with Master Assistant and get your audio to an optimal starting point
- Tame problematic and harsh frequencies with the new Spectral Shaper module
- Quickly A/B track references right from any instance of Ozone or in its standalone application
- Have deeper control in Ozone’s Maximizer with new low latency IRC mode, Transient/Sustain Stereo Independence, and Learn Threshold
For more details about Ozone 8 visit: http://www.timespace.com/ozone
Neutron’s innovative new mixing and analysis tools will allow you to achieve a clear, well-balanced mix. Control every aspect of your music, from the visual soundstage of your tracks to the tonal balance of your mix — all with iZotope’s award-winning digital signal processing. Highlights include…
- Tonal Balance Control plug-in introduces industry-first visual analysis and communicates with all instances of Neutron so you can shape a perfectly balanced mix
- Communicate with Ozone 8 (sold separately) using the Tonal Balance Control plug-in for a seamless mixing and mastering workflow with professional results
- Get to an optimal starting point in your mix with the improved Track Assistant
- Visualize your entire soundstage, controlling individual tracks including pan, width, and gain via the new Visual Mixer
- Use Mix Tap to add any track to the Visual Mixer, Masking Meter, and Tonal Balance Control plug-in (even tracks that don’t have additional iZotope plug-ins running).
For more details about Neutron 2 visit: http://www.timespace.com/neutron
MUSIC PRODUCTION SUITE
iZotope has also released the Music Production Suite (replacing the Music Production Bundle), which not only includes the new Neutron 2 and Ozone 8 Advanced, but also sees the introduction of RX 6, making this an essential studio collection.
Ozone 8, Neutron 2 and the Music Production Suite are all available with introductory pricing until 31st October, including upgrades and crossgrades for existing iZotope product users.
For full details visit: http://www.timespace.com/izotope