Loopmasters (www.loopmasters.com) – the established leader in delivering professional standard royalty free sample packs – has just launched a completely redesigned website. The new website continues Loopmasters’ tradition of delivering a top level user experience and customer support. A pioneer in the delivery of sample packs in the digital domain, the new website embraces technological advances while delivering world class samples and loops from a variety of the best providers worldwide.
Functional Improvements of the new website include the following:
- Greatly improved search results and genre tagging of the large catalogue, making it much easier for users to quickly find what they are after.
- A featured label area drawing attention to the many quality labels Loopmasters distribute
- Improved visibility of VIP Reviews to aid users in product selection
- An improved demo player now allowing for easy auditioning of product demos while browsing the site
- The addition of a Wish List feature, allowing users to store titles in their account for potential future purchase
- Preferences in user account area to setup price display be selected currency
- Improved newsletter subscription features, including the ability to be filter email notifications by genre/s selected
- Mobile platform compatibility – now compatible with iOS devices
Additional Features have also been included as major new additions to the Loopmasters shop. These include the addition of educational courses to the shop, along with the integration of Loopmasters blog in the form of the new Loop+.
Users are now able to browse a new “Courses” section of the shop, where they are able to purchase on-demand courses covering a wide spectrum of music production techniques. As well as this area, Loopmasters have incorporated Loop+ into the site, an area that includes a wealth of free educational material for producers. The topics cover the spectrum of music production.
Integration of products and tutorial content is perhaps one of the biggest upgrades to the Loopmasters site. Alongside an excellent selection of sample pack products, users will now also be presented with articles from across Loop+ that are relevant to their interest. Likewise, while browsing Loop+ tutorials, they will be presented with relevant product information based on their interest.
Loopmasters from its inception in 2002 has marched in sync with the sudden explosion of popularity of the computer-based DAWs like Cubase, Logic, Propellerheads Reason and Ableton Live. Loopmasters populated the market of pro-quality sound design and was among the first to release samples from renowned performers, producers and DJs and many dance music icons. For the past 10 years, Loopmasters have provided customers with the best cutting edge samples and music software that money can buy and we think we’ve added yet another valuable asset to our customers in the form of improved user experience and educational content. And the beat goes on!