Cumberland RI, USA (October 10, 2017)— M-Audio (m-audio.com), synonymous with innovative music production technology, today announced the introduction of their brand-new Uber Mic Professional USB microphone with headphone output. Whether it’s recording instruments and vocals, doing podcasts or broadcasting, or bringing the gaming experience to the next level, the M-Audio Uber Mic does it all.
Recognizing a critical need in the market for a professional-quality microphone with the performance, functional versatility and mounting options to meet any recording scenario, M-Audio’s unmatched engineering has created the ideal microphone that satisfies a wide variety of recording demands. Whatever the conditions, Uber Mic guarantees premium studio-grade capture every time. With pristine A/D converters that provide 16-bit resolution digital audio, recordings will exhibit exceptional dynamic range that capture every nuance and subtlety of the performance. When combined with a wide-range 30-20,000Hz frequency response and sample rates up to 48kHz, recordings are completely clear and true to the original source.
Four Selectable Polar Patterns Crystal-clear recording demands the right tools for the job. M-Audio’s Uber Mic features a large- diaphragm 3-capsule condenser microphone, with a choice of four polar patterns including cardioid, omnidirectional, figure-8 and single point stereo. Uber Mic is primed and ready to handle anything that comes its way.
Zero Latency The USB/direct mixing control with mic volume enables zero- latency recording and monitoring, so users will hear exactly what they’re recording in real time, a huge “must have” advantage compared to lesser products.
- Easy, intuitive operation for any application
- Wide-range 30–20,000Hz frequency response delivers detailed, natural sound
- 3-capsule condenser microphone element, including single-point stereo
- 4 selectable polar patterns to customize your ideal recording
- Polar patterns: cardioid, figure-8, omnidirectional, and stereo
- 1⁄8” headphone jack and internal headphone amplifier
- USB/direct mixing control with mic volume control enables zero-latency recording and monitoring
- Microphone mute control ensures privacy
- LCD display shows polar pattern and currently selected control level
- Studio-quality recording and playback for accurate reproduction
- Convenient desktop mounting with threaded insert for optional stand-mounting
- Integrated stand fits easily into any setup
“The M-Audio Uber Mic is exactly what people have been waiting for—a high-performance, easy- to-use microphone system with selectable polar patterns, headphone output and multiple setup options,” said Sandira Blas, Product Marketing Manager for M-Audio. “Whether recording live music, doing podcasts or broadcasts or maximizing the gaming experience, Uber Mic does it all.”
The M-Audio Uber Mic will be available 4th Q 2017. U.S. retail price is $99.00.
For more information or to find your nearest dealer, visit www.m-audio.com