Burbank, CA — September 12, 2016 — Spectrasonics has announced that their major new software virtual instrument Keyscape™ is now available worldwide. Ten years in the making, Keyscape features the largest selection of collector keyboards in the world. The instrument includes an eclectic array of rare and unique keyboards that have never been sampled before. Each of the 36 sought-after keyboards were carefully restored and then deeply sampled and behavior modeled in unprecedented detail by the award-winning Spectrasonics Sound Development team. As the company’s fourth virtual instrument, Keyscape operates both as a self-contained software plug-in and also integrates fully within the company’s flagship synthesizer, Omnisphere 2.
Keyscape has a suggested retail price of $399US and 349€, and is available now for delivery. Visit www.spectrasonics.net/keyscape for more information.
• Extensive library w/over 500 “Best-in-class” sounds, 36 Models & Hybrid “Duo” Patches
• Deeply Multisampled sounds with up to 32-way velocity switching, Round Robins, etc.
• Custom Controls specially crafted for each patch allow intuitive sound modification
• Software features high quality, authentic circuit modeled amplifiers and effects
• Mechanical Noise, Pedal Noise and Release Noise behavior modeling
• Available as Download (77 GB) or Boxed USB Drive Edition
• Optional “Lite” installation (30 GB) for stage use
• Full Omnisphere® 2 integration
Keyscape is available to purchase now in either Boxed or Download Editions. The boxed edition features USB installation drives, and is sold exclusively through Spectrasonics’ worldwide authorized dealer network. The Download edition is available exclusively from the Spectrasonics Webstore
Keyscape has a suggested retail price of $399US and 349€. An extensive introduction video, full sound listings, background information on each model and over 5 hours of audio demos showing Keyscape are available at: www.spectrasonics.net/keyscape