ASSAULT is a massive suite of over 850 bone-crushing instruments and multis that transform sound design into superior cinematic percussive instruments. In creating ASSAULT, Sample Logic teamed up with veteran broadcast sound design and sound effect mastermind Rick Allen to record a monumental collection of real-world material ranging from rifles, flame throwers, hand guns, jets, dumpsters, and monstrous pipes to bells, chimes, glass, and an arsenal of traditional percussive instruments. From this material, Sample Logic spent numerous hours carefully manipulating and morphing the sounds to forge a sample library that will no doubt be your secret weapon. ASSAULT is geared for film, TV, game composers and sound designers.
ORGANIZED FOR DESTRUCTION
ASSAULT is intuitively organized and divided into a variety of unique categories such as: explosive impacts, rises & falls, interrupters, reverses, sweeps, scrapes, quick kits, tempo-synced arpeggiated rhythms and a collection of over 66 customized Multis that are deeply programmed and will send chills down your spine.
ASSAULT hosts a collection of unprecedented interface controls providing over 40 unique sections of onscreen effects and parameters. The interface is built upon Sample Logic’s renowned “multi-core effect sequencer”, providing the ability to assign effects via tempo-synced step sequencers and LFOs to any instrument parameter, including the option to sequence the bypass function of each effect in real-time.
ASSAULT contains “Triggers” that provides 48 unique effect chains that can be triggered by any one or combination of the six on-screen keypads, or by key-switches. With the touch of a pad or key, Triggers can be instantly activated or bypassed, allowing for complete on-the-fly performance control with the ability to drastically effect the sound of any instrument instantly and non-destructively.
MULTIS & MULTI SCRIPT MACROS
One of the biggest features in ASSAULT are the powerful “Multi Script Macros”, first introduced in Cinematic Guitars 2. Now more lethal than ever, Multi Script Macros can be automated by using the new macro knob step sequencers, resulting in real-time macro sequencing and instrument parameter control. On top of that, each of the 6 Macro knobs can be assigned to any combination of instrument parameters within a multi. Multi script macros are completely customizable and can be easily created and saved, simply add or subtract them by using the plus and minus buttons on the multi interface. By design, any combination of instrument interface parameters can be assigned to a single macro. Whether performing live or automating a multi in a DAW, Multi Script Macros are the perfect production solution. For those of you who prefer to simply pull out the big guns, ASSAULT comes with over 66 customized Multis that are already locked and loaded.
- Arpeggiated – Customizable tempo-synced sequenced impacts.
- Combos – A combination of sound elements that sustain and morph over time.
- Interrupters – Short non-tempo synced transition effects for bridging tempo/key variant music transitions.
- Rises – Falls
- Quick Kits – Instruments containing large collections of samples from one genre.
MULTIS – Powerful preset templates combining various ASSAULT instruments into all-in-one presets.
- Construction Beds – Various instrument types mapped out across the keymap in zones.
- Instrument Stacks – Several instruments stacked on top of one another, sharing the same keymap range.
- Over 850 Instruments and Multis recorded and processed at 48k/24-bit, delivered at 44.1k/24-bit.
- Just under 1 GB sample library using Kontakt’s lossless sample storage compression
- NI Kontakt 5 Player with native 64-bit support
- Stand-alone, VST, AU, DXi, RTAS (Pro Tools 9 or higher), ASIO, CoreAudio, WASAPI
- Kontakt 5 Player 5.0.3 or higher (free download) or full version of Kontakt 5.0.3 or higher (sold separately)
- Mac OS X 10.6, 10. Or 10.8 (latest update), Intel Core Duo, 2 GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- Windows 7 (latest Service Pack, 32/64 Bit), Intel Core Duo or AMD Athlon 64 X2, 2GB RAM (4GB recommended)
- 1 GB free disk space for Kontakt 5 Player
- 1 GB free disk space for ASSAULT sample content
For more info and to save by pre-ordering visit:
Releases as Direct Download on February 25, 2013!
ASSAULT MSRP: $299.99
Pre-order Promo: $199.99