Soniccouture are pleased to announce a major series of NKS upgrades to their product
line, starting with Morpheus.
Named after the Greek god of dreams, the Morpheus is an aluminium percussion
instrument made by the US company Freenotes. The instrument is modular; the keys can
be rearranged in any order you like, as each metal bar is attached to its own tuned
Morpheus features a range of custom processors, sequencers and generators to create
floating musical soundscapes and textures.
• Calder: Drift notes in space like a ceiling mobile
• Jammer: Arperggiator that evolves it’s own patterns
• Chord Mutate: Turn a single chord into an entire track
• Tremolo: route filters, pitch or volume to tremolo modulation
• Ensemble: Detune and delay sample layers
• Strum: Run mallets up and down using the modwheel
Fully compatible with Kontakt Player & NKS
Pricing and Intro Offer:
€89 / $99 Until 11th May