In a self-professed quest for “audio perfection,” Cliff Maag designed the EQ4 to provide unparalleled transparency and top-end presence while maintaining a true, natural sound. Based on his classic — and long-discontinued — NTI EQ3 from the ’80s, the EQ4 features Maag’s legendary Air Band control, a major component to the vocal mix chain on Madonna’s Ray of Lightas well as Celine Dion’s Taking Chances. Now, owners of Apollo audio interfaces and UAD-2 DSP Accelerator hardware can record and mix with an exacting digital emulation of this unique EQ.
Maag EQ4 Plug-In Features — $229
- Adds presence to vocals, acoustic guitars, and overheads
- Elevates treble frequencies without harshness or hiss
- Five-position Air Band control
- Adjusts overall EQ level with an added Trim control
- Developed for the UAD Powered Plug-Ins platform by Brainworx
- Requires UAD-2 DSP Accelerator Card or Apollo Interface, available from authorized dealers worldwide.
Download UAD Software v7.4 here:
Learn more about the Maag EQ4 plug-in here:
Learn more about the award-winning Apollo audio interfaces here:
Learn more about the award-winning UAD Powered Plug-Ins: