ANAHEIM (January 25, 2018) — Yamaha today showcased two new software packages designed to enhance creativity and flexibility for the company’s MONTAGE line of synthesizers: SampleRobot Pro MONTAGE Edition and the John Melas MONTAGE Performance Editor and Librarian.
SampleRobot Pro MONTAGE Edition is a customized version of the award-winning SampleRobot audio sampling software that allows sampling from any acoustic or electronic instrument. All sound nuances are captured automatically, and a high-quality, ready-to-play MONTAGE Performance is created in minutes.
Seamlessly integrated WaveRobot software finds perfect loop points, even for whole multi-samples with different velocity layers during recording. It has never been easier to build professional-sounding emulations for MONTAGE.
The John Melas MONTAGE Performance Editor and Librarian is a complete MONTAGE Performance, AWM2, FM-X and Drum Kit editing solution in a compact, intuitive user space. Key features include:
- Easy Super Knob and Assignable Knob Control Sets routing
- Easy Performances name editing from the PC keyboard
- Performance selection by Bank or Category
- Support for searching of patches by name
- Ability to copy/paste Parts, Effects, AWM2 Elements, FM-X Operators, Drum Keys, Controls Sets, Motion Sequence Lanes, Arpeggiator Parts and Zones
- Loading and saving Performances or individual Parts to files
- Importing of Performances from Yamaha MONTAGE Connect .X7B files
- Reading Performance names directly from the synthesizer
The suite also includes Total Librarian, a data-organization application that allows easy, drag-and-drop content management. Total Librarian is perfect for combining multiple banks into your own custom sound library.
Pricing and Availability
SampleRobot Pro MONTAGE Edition (FREE for MONTAGE owners) will be available mid-April 2018. The John Melas MONTAGE Performance editor is available now for available now (70 EUR) at jmelas.gr/montage/. The Total Librarian will be available mid-February.