Zero-G Extreme Environments combines a state-of-the-art Kontakt user interface with loops and impulse responses to produce a highly flexible tool for creating very rich, detailed and hyper-real sounds – from beds and drones to actual pads and instruments you can play.
Produced by Si Begg, the sound design supremo behind other Zero-G titles including Distorted Dancefloors and Electro Glitch Essentials, Extreme Environments features three channels where you can select any one of the 142 loops.
For each channel you can then control the pitch, time stretch, amplitude & filter envelopes, saturation and reverb send. All three channels are then mixed together and put through master high pass and low pass filters, then finally a limiter.
Extreme Environments is available to buy as a download or DVD and includes:
- Kontakt Instrument with custom GUI and over 150 presets (requires Kontakt version 5.3.0 or later)
- Audio loops – available as AIFF Apple Loops or Acidized wav files.
- Impulse responses for use with any convolution reverb.
- Logic EXS24 Instruments and Reason NN-XT Instruments.
- Space Designer Presets.
- Logic Channel Strip Settings.
RRP: £59.95 / €74.95
Full details, including interview with Si Begg and free demo pack at: