SKYLIFE releases a comprehensive update for its top-of-the-line auto-sampling software SampleRobot Pro. It includes unique functions like a supersize WaveRobot sample editing window and enhanced support for up to 128 velocity layers per Project. This version 4.8 upgrade is free of charge for all users of SampleRobot 4 Pro. Furthermore new customers will receive a free upgrade token to version 5 of SampleRobot Pro, to be released in 2015/Q01.
New feature of version 4.8
• Support for up to 128 velocity layers in a single Project.
• Enhanced velocity auto-mapping for all multi-sample export formats.
• Supersize WaveRobot window for screen resolutions up to 3200×2000 pixels.
• Advanced audio transient recognition for elimination of silence at sample start.
• Improved Mac OSX framework, compatible with OS 10.10 Yosemite.
• Optimized activation process.
• Includes 5 new skins and color schemes.
• Includes 4 additional Premium Multisample Banks in SF2 format: AMBIENTE, NEURONIC, ELEKTRON and NOIZCUTZ.
• Various optimizations in respect to graphical user interface and functionality.
• Comes with free upgrade token to version 5 of SampleRobot Pro for all new customers.
• Includes 4 cross-platform installation licenses.
Benefits of SampleRobot Pro
• Build your own sample instruments easily.
• Create digital copies of your favorite instruments and sounds fast.
• Turn virtual instruments and complex sound layers into multi-samples.
• Play in other studios or on stage without carrying additional keyboards / sound expanders.
• Perform laptop-based sounds on stage without laptop by using a hardware sample player.
• Shape optimum loops for loop-based arrangements.
• Build and sell/share your own sample libraries.
• Have all your sound hardware on your hard disk and travel with your laptop.
• Buy used gear and resell it after automatic sampling (abiding by relevant copyright laws and license agreements of course).
• Use all your software instruments cross-platform and independently from specific operation systems.
• Play monophonic instruments polyphonically.
• Have total recall and editing capabilities for all instruments in every session.
• Fast sampling process.
• Fully automated workflow.
• Many sample export formats.
• Intuitive Project assistant.
• Sophisticated auto-loop processing and editing.
• Many loop and crossfade types.
• 24 bit recording and sample-rendering.
• MIDI monitor, MIDI controller support.
• Release-sample support.
• WaveRobot included.
• Over 1 GB premium multi-samples taken from classic synthesizers included.
Mac: Apple Mac Intel, OS 10.6.4 or higher. SampleRobot Mac OS X installation is based on Wine framework.
PC: Windows 8 / 7 / Vista / XP
Now as download from SKYLIFE STORE:
SampleRobot V4.8 Pro: $ 349 / € 249 / £ 219 (free for all users of SampleRobot 4 Pro)
Internet Product Link
http://www.samplerobot.com (SampleRobot Product Website)